top of page
Camp Good Life...
* A three day residential camp that promotes media production, technology, communication and field experiences for students between the ages of 12 - 17.
* Supports historically underserved and underrepresented communities with limited access to opportunities.
* Provides workshops that stimulate campers interest in media production as a potential career path.
* Instructors are nationally credited television production professionals.
* Instructors lead workshops that include problem solving, research, critical thinking, and interpersonal relationship building.
* Students are selected from Washington, DC, Prince George County, Montgomery County and Baltimore City.
* Students attend camp free of charge.
Creating Your Future
bottom of page